2012金融英语考试口语辅导:Cashing a Check

  • 时间:2012-02-06 来源:http://edu.chinawuliu.com.cn 责任编辑:外语考试论坛
  New Words新单词
  remittance n.汇款
  proceeds n.收款,金钱
  deduct v.减去
  notify v.通知
  endorse v.在支票后背签名,即背书
  Phrases & Expressions短语
  telegraphic transfer电汇
  correspondent relationship往来营业的关系
  C:May I help you, sir?
  人员:师长教师,有什么需要我辅佐的吗?
  N:Yes, please. My friend in New York sent me a check for five hundred dollars.
  顾客:有。我伴侣从纽约汇来一张500美元的支票,
  I would like to cash it for Renminbi.
  我想兑现成人平易近币。
  C:Let me have a look.
  C:让我看一看这张支票。
  N:Here you are.
  N:请看。
  C:This check is drawn on a bank in New York, it will take about ten days to clear.
  C:这张支票是由纽约某一家银行签发的,概略需要十天我们才可以同他们联系安妥。
  N:You mean I won’t get the money for ten more days?
  N:你是说我在十天之内还拿不到现钱?
  C:Yes. First, we have to send the check to New York to collect the funds.
  C:是的。首先我们要把这张支票邮到纽约把这笔金钱转过来。
  N:Then can you pay me in yuan?
  顾客:那么我在这里能不能取到人平易近币呢?
  C:Yes, we will change the proceeds to yuan for you, but we will deduct a service charge from theamount.
  人员:能。我们可以把转来的美元为你兑换成人平易近币,但我们要在数内扣除为你联系转款的处事费。
  N:May I get the money as soon as possible?
  顾客:我能不能尽快拿到这笔款子?
  C:We can ask for a cable remittance from New York if you like.
  人员:假如你愿意的话我们请他们用电报汇款过来,
  Then we can cash it for you quickly,
  然后我们可以尽快给你这笔款子,
  but you would have to pay the charge for the cable. The charge will be high.
  可是你得支出电报联系费用,这费用也是很高的。
  N:No, I’d better wait. Will you notify me when you receive the money?
  顾客:不,我仍是等等吧。你们能否在汇来这笔款子之后通知我来取?
  C:Yes, we’ll call you. Will you please endorse the check on the back and give us your address andphone number.
  人员:行,我们会通知你的。请你在支票后背写上你的地址和电话号码。
  Here is a foreign remittance form. Please fill it out.
  这一种国外汇来金钱的表格,请你填一下。
  N:By the way, would you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me herefrom my friend in Paris.
  顾客:顺便再问一声,请你告诉我,在巴黎我的一位伴侣要给我汇一笔款子,我该怎么办?
  C:The fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your friend’s bank in Paris.
  人员:最快的法子是请你的伴侣在巴黎银行用电汇。
  N:If he sends me a check, what should I do?
  顾客:假如他也邮给我一张支票,那我该怎么办?
  C:We can handle this, but it will take about 10 days for the money to clear.
  人员:我们可以打点,但也得需要10天才能联系清嚣张。
  If you ask your friend to apply for a check drawn on the Bank of China, we can cash it right away.
  假如你让你的伴侣使用由我们中国银行支出的支票,那我们这里马上可以给你兑换现金。
  N:What is the difference?
  顾客:这有什么分歧?
  C:We have a correspondent relationship with Paris Bank,
  人员:我们中国银行同巴黎银行日常平常有往来营业联系。
  as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in America or in London.
  同时也同在美国或伦敦的大银行都有同样的营业联系。
  N:I see. I’d better write and ask my friend to do as you say.
  顾客:我大白了,我得给我伴侣写信让他照你说的做。
  C:Then you will have no problem at all.
  人员:对,这样的话你来取款会很顺遂。
  N:Many thanks for the information!
  顾客:多谢你对我的辅佐!
  C:You’re welcome.
  人员:接待你再来。
如果本站所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系mail:admin#bangexam.com,我们将会及时处理。如转载本站内容,请注明来源:365考试网