2012金融英语考试口语辅导:外币

  • 时间:2012-02-06 来源:http://edu.chinawuliu.com.cn 责任编辑:外语考试论坛

  New Words新单词
  oversea(s) adj.外国的
  traveler n.旅行者
  identify v.剖断,识别
  pence n.便士
  Phrases & Expressions短语
  Hongkong dollar港元
  pound sterling英镑
  French franc犯罪律国法公法郎
  deutsche mark德国马克
  foreign exchange rate外汇汇率
  A:Have you seen any foreign currencies?
  A:你看到过外币没有?
  B:I have seen some American dollars.
  B:我见到过一些美元。
  A:Where?
  A:在哪里见到?
  B:My father had a chance to buy a color TV set duty-free in the special store for overseastravelers.
  B:我父亲有一次在出国人员免税商铺购置一台彩电时值到的。
  A:I see, so your father managed to exchange Chinese money for dollars to buy the set.
  我大白了,所以你父亲设法子用人平易近币兑换了美元去买彩电。
  B:Yes. Are you familiar with foreign paper money?
  对的,你对外国人纸币熟悉吗?
  A:My father is an officer in the Bank of China.
  A:我父亲在中国银行是一名官员。
  They must learn how to identify the false money from all sorts of foreign banknotes.
  他们必需进修识别外国真假纸币。
  B:Can you tell me what some current banknotes are of foreign countries?
  B:你能告诉我哪些是通顺的外币吗?
  A:My father said that he most often sees American dollars.
  A:我父亲说他见得最多的是美金。
  When you receive a bank draft with the $2457.12,
  当你收到一张银行汇票,款额为$2457.12,
  you should read two thousand four hundred fifty-seven dollars and twelve cents.
  你就得读作:two thousand four hundred fifty-seven dollars and twelve cents。
  B:What is the next in frequency?
  B:其次常见的是哪种外币?
  A:Hongkong Dollars.Very often we receive some cheques,on which is written:
  A:喷香港元(港元),我们经常收到一些港元支票,票面上近似这样的金额:
  HK $28 254.48, you’d says:twenty-eight thousand two hundred and fifty-four and forty eightcents.
  HK$28 254.48,你就得读作:twenty-eight thousand two hundred and fifty-four and fortyeightcents。
  B:What else has he seen?
  你父亲还见到过哪些其他外币?
  A:Japanes yen. In this case, we must pay close attention,
  A吉日元。碰着这种情形,我们需要要注重,
  because in China we use yuan in abbreviation ¥,the same ¥ Japanese use for yen.
  中国人平易近币代号元¥同日本代号一样。
  For example, on the check you see: J ¥ 21 340 100.00. You’d say:
  举例说:J ¥21 340 100.00 ,你就得说:
  twenty-one millon three hundred and forty thousand one hundred Japanese yen.
  twenty-one millon three hundred and forty thousand one hundred Japanese yen 。
  B:What about English money?
  B:英国货泉是什么情形?
  A:The formal term for England is the United Kingdom. The currency is the pound sterling,
  A:英国的正式称号是连系王国。它的货泉是英磅,
  abbreviated like: £or Stg. For example, for £ 3044.50, you’d say:
  缩写的符号是:£或stg.举例说:£3 044.50,你就得读作:
  three thousand and forty-four pounds and fifty pence.
  three thousans and forty-four pounds and fifty pence。
  B:The French franc and the deutsche mark are also in use between countries, aren’t they?
  法国的法朗和德国的马克在国际间也通顺,是吗?
  A:There are at least two kinds of Francs:French and Swiss.
  法朗至少有两种,犯罪律国法公法朗和瑞士法朗,
  They have no special sign, but an abbreviation, for example: FF. 53 000,
  他们没有专门的代号,但有缩写词如:FF.5300,
  you’d know this is French franc. You’d say fifty-three thousand French francs.
  读作犯罪律国法公法朗,fifty-three thousand French Francs。
  When you see the abbreviation SFRS, you’d know this is Swiss Franc:such as,
  当你见到SFRS的缩写词,这是瑞士法朗,例如:
  SFRS 21 400, you’d say twenty-one thousand four hundred Swiss Francs.
  SFRS 21 400,你读作twnety-one thousand four hundred Swiss Francs 。
  B:Now, I understand.
  B:我此刻大白了。
  A:As for mark, this means mainly the deutsche mark, for example,
  A:马克,首要指的是德国马克,例如,
  Dm 63 308.50, we say sixty-three thousand three hundred and eight and a half deutsche marks.
  DM 63 308.50,我们读作sixty-three thousand three hundred and eight and a half deutshemark。
  All of these are commonly seen in China. If we exchange them for Chinese Renminbi in ouraccounts we should follow the foreign exchange rates for all these currencies daily.
  这些外币一般在中国能见到。假如我们要把外币兑换在人平易近币,我们就得按天天发布的外汇率来兑换人平易近币。
  B:Will you follow in your father’s footsteps to become a banker?
  B:你想像你父亲未来成为一名银熟行吗?
  A:It’s too far away for me to think of!
  A:我还远远没有考虑这个问题?

如果本站所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系mail:admin#bangexam.com,我们将会及时处理。如转载本站内容,请注明来源:365考试网